1.Have an interest in others and therefore the world around you. People like other people that have an interest in them and therefore the world around them. Your goal is to make others feel comfortable around you by that specialize in them; and you’ll influence people’s perceptions of you by playing to their needs.
2. Be an honest listener and ask questions. People wish to know they’re being heard which shows that their ideas are appreciated. By being an honest listener, you let others know that you simply value them and what they need to mention.
3. Be skilled at relationship management. “Relationship management is your ability to use your awareness of your own emotions and people to manage interactions successfully. Today’s workplace is often very stressful; but once you are skilled at relationship management, you will effectively work together with your team members to beat challenges and obstacles and figure out a win-win scenario.
4. Be good-natured; have a way of humor. Be positive; don’t take yourself too seriously. A judicious and tasteful sense of humor can often deflate tense situations; and studies show having a way of humor can assist you to get ahead at work.
5. Be polished. Your appearance remains one of the most factors which will encourage others to figure you. it’s important, not only in the first impression but also in ongoing interactions. it’s the filter through which your talent, suitability, and communication skills are going to be evaluated.
6. Be confident. “Confidence is vital.. When someone exudes confidence, we would like to figure with them; we are more likely to follow their lead.
7. Be an efficient communicator. Communication skills are a number of the foremost important skills you’ll get to achieve in the workplace. “First communication isn’t such a lot what you say, but rather how you say it. Furthermore, so as to be an efficient communicator you want to understand what your message is, what audience you’re sending it to, and the way it’ll be perceived. If is it not perceived the way you intended it’s perceived, you probably did not effectively communicate your message.